Candy Floss Pastel Pink Hair Dye | Semi-Permanent
Effective on all hair types and curl or straightened friendly. Natural hair will need to be very light blonde or pre-lightened to achieve pastel shade.
Smart Beauty Shop
✅ SEMI PERMANENT PASTEL PINK HAIR DYE: Classic and stylish shade of Pink Hair Color, for chic stylish look.
✅ INTENSIVE CONDITION FORMULATION: Free from ammonia, parabens, sulfates and PPD. 100% vegan, cruelty-free formulation.
✅ EASY TO USE: Inside the home color kit is an informative step-by-step guide on how to use this pastel pink hair dye kit to color your hair and links to further helpful guides.
✅ PRE-MIXED NON-DRIP FORMULA: Apply on to clean dry hair using gloved fingers.
✅ FOR BEST RESULTS: Do NOT apply to med-dark hair, ONLY USE on very light blonde or pre-lightened.
✅ COVERAGE: Thick or hair longer than 20cm may need two packs, may not work on 30%+ Gray
✅ VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE HAIR DYE: We at Smart Beauty take responsibility for our impact on society and the planet.
Need further information or advice? Please visit our knowledge base or raise a ticket and we will get back to you.
How to Use
How to color your hair with Pink Pastel Hair Dye (Full instructions are provided in the pack)
• Start with dry, very clean hair, washed with clarifying shampoo
• DO NOT USE a conditioner or styling products
• Cover your clothing with old towel/cape
• Wear protective gloves provided
• Keep your clock nearby to check development time
How to apply the hair dye
• Part your hair into 4 sections; front-to-back and ear-to-ear (as shown in the diagram)
• Use one half of the Smart Colour tube for sections 1-2 and the second half for sections 3-4.
• Using the application brush, start with section 1 at the back, applying the color from root to tip ensuring that you avoid excessive scalp contact. At this point, you may want to consider using the help of a reliable friend.
• Repeat the process with sections 2, 3 and 4 until the whole head is completely covered.
• Ask your reliable friend to check that you have not missed any areas. If you have, ensure these are covered immediately.
• Loosely cover your hair with cling film.• Once the development time has been reached,
remove the cling film.
• Carefully rinse the hair with cool water until the water runs clear, avoid the risk of staining surrounding untreated hair.
• Smart Color contains a conditioning base so there is no need to use any shampoo or conditioner.
• Dry and style hair as normal.
How will I achieve a vibrant Candy Floss Pink color on dark hair?
You will need to pre-lighten your hair to a very light blonde before applying this color; we recommend using Smart Beauty Bleach-it Hair Lightener.
If my hair is yellowish blonde, do I need to re-bleach it?
Yes, you will, for example, pastel blue on yellowish blonde would result in green hair.
Should I bleach my dirty blond hair if I want to dye it a pastel color?
Yes, you should. If you try to dye it pastel now, you will either end up with a darker color or a muddy color.
If your hair is NOT light blonde or pre-lightened to a light blonde then the coloring process may not give the desired result.
How many packs do I need?
If your hair is thick or long, two packs may be required
How long should I wait after bleaching to add pastel color?
You can do color right after, for best results apply to dry hair.
How do I do color streaking?
To create color tips or streaks, pre-lighten portions of hair and then apply Smart Beauty vibrant color to the pre-lightened areas only.
How long is the development time?
Approx. 10-30 minutes.
How long will the color last?
Depending on your hair type and condition, the color will last for 3-10 washes.
How do I refresh the color?
Simply reapply the color to clean dry hair, following the instruction in the pack.
Can the color come out easily?
If you want to remove the color, use a bleach bath method.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.